Friday, July 20, 2012

Spongebob Game!



So on my page Pixies Designs... I promised to make a game that lasted a couple weeks to win a free hat.  So here I am posting this game.... Most of it will be played on facebook but I'm keeping the rules & the announcing of the winner on my Pixies Designs Blog so that I'm following the rules.

The way I'm going to be playing this game is like bingo but spongebob edition. (yes, i had direct t.v. so I was in total spongebob withdrawal till today) Everyone will list your 5 spongebob character (only reoccurring characters please) on a specific status. I will make sure everyone knows that its the one they need to list the 5 characters they are using.  I will give a deadline... I must have AT LEAST 10 participants. Once the deadline is over I will start calling a character once per day... I will try to do it around the same time each day. All I ask is that if I call a character on your list, you comment on it with a smiley under the status with your spongebob characters name (example: I call spongebob, and you have him on your list, you comment under it 'spongebob :) )

Once i have announced all 5 of your characters the first person to comment "its the best day ever! (equivalent to BINGO)" will win a free customized crochet hat of their choice with free shipping.


The way that I will make sure this is fair is that I will personally write down each spongebob character next to a number... then i will use random.org


I can't wait to play!  YOU MUST BE A FAN TO WIN!


This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook

participant is providing information to Pixies Designs and not to Facebook

By participating you are releasing Facebook completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment